The standard taxi fare from Tirupati to Tirumala, with pick up charges from any location like railway station or bus stand or any other hotel in Tirupati varies, depends on the type of journey you prefer to Tirumala. The fare differs, if you just need a pick-up and drop, or if you need some waiting period for collecting darshan tickets or accommodation in Tirumala, or if you need the vehicle for the full day. Driving distances comes around 70 KM from Tirupati to Tirumala and back to Tirupati. Below is the detailed Tirupati to Tirumala cab fare sheet including all charges.
Taxi/ Cab fare from Tirupati To Tirumala
|Vehicle Type||Just Drop To Tirumala||4 hours 60 KM||Day Rent|
|Sedan (Etios/ Dzire)||1000/-||1500/-||2250/-|
|Minivan (Innova Crysta)||1800/-||2500/-||3250/-|
We pick you from your bus dropping point and as per your plan, our drivers will drive you to Tirumala. If you reach Tirupati by train, please provide us the train details like train number and driver reaches in time to pick you up. To bring to your notice, there is no taxi parking facility near the Tirupati railway station. So please cooperate with us to reach our vehicle after getting down from the train.
Tirupati airport/ Renigunta to Tirumala taxi fare
Our taxi fare will be the same for picking up the customer from either Renigunta railway station (major junction which is nearest to Tirupati) or from Tirupati/ Renigunta international airport. Again, fare depends on either taxi is for just dropping at your destination, or whether it includes some waiting period, or if the taxi is utilized for the full day. Taxi Travel distance comes around 110 KM from Renigunta to Tirupati and back to Tirumala. Below are the pricing details.
|Vehicle Type||Just Drop To Tirumala||Day Rent|
|Sedan (Etios/ Dzire)||1800/-||2500/-|
|Minivan (Innova Crysta)||2800/-||3500/-|
Tirupati Airport to Tirumala Temple taxi fare includes few other sightseeing places on the way to Tirumala like deer park, the face of Lord Venkateswara, etc.
- All the above charges are excluding parking and Toll.
- Please note that air conditioning in car cannot be used while going uphill in the Tirumala ghat road..
- Only one journey from Tirupati to Tirumala is allowed in the trip. Extra journey to Tirumala will be charged.
- The day rent package includes 12 hours total time, calculated from the starting time of the trip. Every extra Hour is charged 200/- for Innova, 250/- for Crysta, 150/- for Sedan, 300/- for Tempo.
- In the case of Tirumala drop cab, 30 Minitues waiting time is allowed at CRO Office after which extra hour Charges are applicable.